Thursday, November 1, 2007

assignment #7

I enjoyed this quarter alot. I learned that you can be creative even if you don't mean to. the daily prompts were awesome, at first I didn't like it but then I came to enjoy them. the poetry was phenomenal and the short stories were the best.

The best thing about this quarter was writing poetry. I used to think that writing poetry was simple. You just rhyme a few words together and wala! you have a poem. But boy was I dead wrong. I learned that there was more to poetry than rhyming words. At first when Mrs. B. said we will be writing poems for a few weeks I will admitt I wasn't happy about it, but then I learned that writing poetry was actually fun. I found out that the words I used in the poems I wrote actually come from the heart and they were pretty good. I suprised myself.

I learned that I really enjoy writing alot although I knew that its just that I never tried to put it to test. I was writing a book over the summer ans still workung on it. After i learned about dialogue and how to use it in a story I made a few changes to the story I was writing. I think I'm self-driven.

I like suspense-romance genre. Either in non-fiction or fiction it doesn't really matter so I would really like to explore that area.

1 comment:

macendz said...

Muna! your poems were SOOOO good!! i thought so anyway! you used soo many really good images!! you should pursue poetry i think, because i was really impressed with all your poems. im glad you had a good time first quarter though, your work was really good! keep it up!