Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment #6: Creating Fear

1. Maybe sometimes I like to be scared, if its not intense. There are limits to being frightened, like if you walk accidently in a forest at night then that's the kind of fear that can't be prevented. It just creeps up. But the kind of the fear that somebody or something creates in you then that can be prevented. because you can face it.
2. The worst thing that gets me shaking are anything that crawls. If I see one of those creepy crawly insects or animals, I just freeze and then start shaking with fear that it will touch me. thats just the type of fear that I can't prevent it just comes from within me. There isn't that I would consider horrific more than watching someone killed. I never saw anybody killed but watching it on T.V. gives me the creeps.
3. Madness is being excited intensely that it would lead to killing or doing horrific things. Being mad in my opinion can be if someone is driven to do things like killing or destroying things for no reason.
4. Someone can be driven to madness if they are alone and want attention they might do a horrible thing just to get the attention they need.

3 comments:

macendz said...

Oh my gosh i hate things that crawl too!! Like spiders and bugs and snakes! I'm not like particulariy afraid of them..i wouldn't call them my fear though. One time i had a nightmare about spiders that my whole house was getting taken over by them and they just kept getting bigger and bigger and ugghh it was not a good night. haha

Digial Thoughts said...

yeah i hate things that crawl too any thing that does insects are the worst. I like being scaryed sometimes but not with insects yeah my biggers fear omg is big snakes they are the worst well they are becomeing my worst fear seens we watched that movies about huge snakes omg. I dreams of them one time and i ended screeming head off lol yeah thats my fear

natalie said...

I can not stand things that crawl! especially spiders they are so gross! I totally agree with you, I'm also afrait of something popping out at me from the woods. That is like the worst feeling ever! At my cabin I wont go outside at night because I'm afraid of what might be out there. I'm nut what can I say...