Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my story

hi! my name is muna and iam 16 and going to be 17 in oct.15. yes i like being mysself and i used to like reading alot, I used to read at least 3 books a day max. i don't read as much these days but i still read once in a while.


A. I love writing stories. I already started writing a story this summer and its going great. it has its ups and downs but i love it. i want to try and finish the story am working on for the next 4 months.

B. I really like Tim O'Brian. He specifies in what he writes, there is alot of action and most his books are part fiction and part non-fiction and I really like the combination.

C. Death poem:
death is like a dark blanket that is settled upon you
death is lilke diving into deep dark water
death is like a gray fog
death is like a fierce vise that grips you.......
-muna

2 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

cool- its a good peom about death but for some reason its not overly depressing. i like it.

muna w. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.