Tuesday, September 18, 2007

something remembered





When I was sophomore I used to be called a bookwarm. I loved reading books, even the ones that we had to read for English class. The kids always had a complaint about a particular book that we had to read in class. I never complained and I always finished ahead of schedule. The number of books I read a day was insane, I would read at least 2 to 3 books a day. then one day one of may feinds told me about a book and they said it was a great book. My freind hates reading books at all, but when she mentioned this particular book I thought it had to be good since she likes it. The book is called The truth about forever by Sarah Dessen. So I purchased the book and set to reading it. It was a real page turner, it kept me awake for a whole night reading it. The book is at least four hundred pages. i read the book and I loved it. This was almost 2 years ago, but I read it at least 3 other times. There is this passage that i really liked and its really great. This is it:


"But i didn't let her finish. instead, I took one step






No comments: