Monday, December 3, 2007

assignment #9

1. Something in the world that holds my concern will have to be nature and all the animals that live within the jungle or forest. there are some people who like the forest the way I do and there are the poachers who go to the jungle just to hunt animals. Me, personally i don't like those people at all. I mean I can understand why they do it, its either to get the skin of the animal they killed especially the big cats or to do research on a new species but that doesn't make what they are doing right. I love animals and i think its wrong to do them any harm just because they aren't human.
2. My little brother can be labeled dynamic. He has this never ending energy that most of the time gets him in trouble. He likes to do everything by force, you will know he is somewhere before you even set eyes on him because he is vigorously active.
3. the first book that I read for fun is a walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks, its also a movie. I love reading now that I know there are alot of different books and book genres to choose from.

4 comments:

natalie said...

I agree the forest is a cool place but people abuse that and that also concerns me. That is so funny that your little bro has so much energy but i'll bet that it gets wearing on your patirnts after a while! :)

macendz said...

I agree with your comment about the jungle and the forests...It is not fair for the animals that rely on that habitat for them to just be taken away from them when they are just trying to survive. especially endangered species..i feel so bad for them. I wish there was something we could do about it, but we're just two people so there's really not. Your brother sounds like a good guy too! haha! I loved reading your blog, keep it up!

Digial Thoughts said...

your brother is full with energy and so is my brother. don't they get annoying sometimes. poor animals and yeah i read walk to remember and watched it, i believe that book could be an inspirtion to everyone its sooo sad when she has to die. well great thinking gurl!

Mr. Miles said...

I actually read A WALK TO REMEMBER too. I didn't know who Nicholas Sparks was, and I knew the movie was coming out, so I picked up the book. I enjoyed it (liked the movie better, particuarly when Mandy Moore sang) but it's not really my thing. I have a friend (female) who loves his books, and he always publishes one near her birthday or Christmas, so I end up buying them for her. :)